Okologist Sommeruld is a lovely combination of 70% organic merino and 30% organic cotton. The combination of merino wool and cotton gives a lightness and softness which is particularly suitable for baby and children's knitting. The combination of merino wool and cotton provides a delicious alternative to 100% wool and can be used for summer tops, t-shirts and blouses without getting too hot, making it suitable for cooler summer days and nights.
- Material: 70% Organic Merino Wool 30% Organic Cotton.
- 25 STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified colors.
- Gauge: 26 - 28 stitches x 40 rows
- Recommended needle size: 2.5 - 3.5 mm.
- Weight / length: 50 grams = approx. 230 meters.
- Wool wash max 30 ° C / Dry flat.