Nimbus is a beautiful combed yarn consisting of a mixture of two extraordinary merino fibres: the Merino of Arles, a breed specific sheep raised in the plains of Carmague, and the Portuguese Merino. This yarn has a heather blend of ecru and brown, which is then dyed over to create a beautiful complexity of colour. In each shade there is both a deep density of colour as well as softer lighter colours. Nimbus consists of four strands which are plied together to create a soft and pleasant yarn to knit.
- COMPOSITION : 100% MERINO FROM ARLES AND PURTUGAL
- RECOMMENDED NEEDLE SIZE : 3 - 3,5MM
- METERAGE : 50G = 150M
- TENSION 10CM X 10CM : 25 STITCHES X 28 ROWSS
- YARN WEIGHT : SPORT / SOCK
- HAND WASH ONLY • LAY FLAT TO DRY