Eucalan Wash is a rinse-free delicate wash. It is naturally enriched with lanolin which helps to condition fibres and keep static away. Available in four scents: Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lavender and Jasmine.
Eucalyptus and Lavender Oil are both a natural moth and flea inhibitor. Wash your woollens in these scents before storing for summer to keep the moths away!
Grapefruit and jasmine are antiseptic, which is great for garments close to the skin.
Each bottle contains 500ml of Eucalan Wash.
Eucalan Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. Available in 5 scents, Eucalan is scented with only quality essential oils, in addition to natural/unscented. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, it is "quickly" biodegradable.
Eucalan Ingredient List:
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural eucalyptus, lavender, grapefruit or jasmine oils)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)