Learn to knit Brioche!
This lovely and plump stitch is becoming more and more popular in knitting patterns!
In this class you will learn how to knit brioche both flat and in the round, learn to increase and decrease, and start a brioche project.
Additional Materials required: (10% off class supplies purchased in store)
- 2 x colours of Double Knit wool
- 4mm (60cm or 80cm) circulars needles
- know how to knit, purl, increase and decrease
- familiar with reading a knitting pattern
- know how to knit in the round
Class is run on April 7th from 10am - 12pm
*Classes can be refunded no less than 5 days from the event. If there are not enough class participants a full refund will be issued no less than 2 days from the event.