Shipping and Returns
Shipping is a flat rate of $10, or $14 for rural delivery. Please select the correct shipping option at check out to avoid any delays in shipping your order
For New Zealand orders, your order should arrive between 1 - 3 working days. If your order has not arrived within 5 working days please contact us.
Local delivery: we offer local delivery for $5. This option becomes available at checkout if your postcode is in the Cambridge/Leamington region.
For all international orders shipping is calculated at checkout.
For International Air, orders should arrive between 3 -10 working days.
For International Courier, orders should arrive between 2-6 working days.
Please note that these time frames are an estimate. If your order hasn't arrived within this time-frame, please contact us and we will open up an investigation.
You can reach us by email:
Returns and Exchanges:
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we’re here to help! We offer returns or exchanges within 14 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit or a different product.
Please note the following exceptions to our return or exchange policy:
- Discounted or sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
- Items cannot be returned after 14 days of receiving your order
- Proof of purchase needs to be provided to initiate a return or exchange
- If the product is faulty, we can offer a refund within 30 days of receiving your order.
Products that are not eligible for returns and exchanges:
- Wool wash
- Patterns and Books
- Discounted and Sale Items
- Hand knits
To initiate a return or exchange, please send an email to email@example.com for more information on how to initiate a return or exchange. Please note that all return shipping costs will need to be covered by the customer.